Happy Tuesday amigos and amigas! I wanted to share some of my recent purchases with you AND 7 things that you may or may not NEED for Spring, a.k.a. spring essentials. K, you don’t need them you guys. You won’t die without them. But you might feel like dying, and that’s basically just as bad amiright? #haha #noshannonyouareridiculous
Let me know if you have any questions about the recent purchase items! Below is a little extra info about some of them…
Shop Recent Purchases
Notes About Recent Purchases
- If you purchase anything from my recent purchases list, make it these heels. You guys they are so amazing. Comfy enough to fast-walk through Walnut Creek and be on my feet in them for hours, and so SO cute. They’re also under $100. You need!
- This floral top is sooooo cute in real life. And so perfect for spring! The size range available made me think it was going to run big, but it’s def true to size. I ordered an XS and had to exchange for just a small. FYI!
- Finally pulled the trigger on this Patagonia pullover. It’s even cuter and cozier in real life, but size up! I had ordered a small and had to exchange for a medium to get a slightly oversized fit.
- This top has the cutest sleeves in all the land. Runs a teeny bit short in the waist area though, so I’d maybe size up in this one too.
- This sweater ended up being such a good buy. Super casual and easy but with the cute hem detail. I ordered a small and it fit great. It’s coming to the blog soon so watch for more pics of that baby!
- These heels (to die for in my opinion) and these booties (50% off right now!) both run true to size and are both adorable and surprisingly comfortable. Woot!
- The Zella leggings are so stinking cute and fit true to size. I bought them in a small!
Shop Spring Essentials
7 Spring Fashion Essentials
- Light-weight jacket. If you don’t have a basic anorak, you need one! They go with everything and they’re the perfect weight for spring. This one is adorable and on sale for under $42! I think this jacket is super cute and spring-perfect as well.
- Basic tee. To wear under your perfect spring jacket of course! Love this one for under $20.
- Solid pair of distressed denim. You guys? I wear this pair of jeans literally almost every day. You’re like ‘yeah Shannon – we noticed.’ But what I’m saying to you is they are THAT GOOD! They’re stretchy and have a great wash, and I personally love the slightly high-waist on them because they hold in the chubs (haha). I also love that they come in a shorter length for little gals like me, so that even at my stunted 5’3 height they hit at my ankles and not lower. And for under $100, for the quality you can’t beat that price point. Get them!
- A light-weight pair of booties. Perforated booties are all the rage right now, and I love them because they’re lighter weight and perfect for that spring transition time. This pair is on sale for under $100 and so, SO cute! This pair is under $40!
- A top with ruffles on it. Because ruffles equal spring to me. And I’m obsessed with them. This top is to die for, but I also love this one and this one.
- A floral, springy dress. Like this one or this one. So cute!
- A springy pair of heeled sandals. It’s finally allllmost time to let those toes show again, so go get yo’self a pedicure and a cute pair of springy heeled sandals ladies! I’m in love with these, these and these.
K so what am I missing? Anything else that should be on the spring essentials list? What say ye?
Have a Magical Monday!
Thanks for reading.