When it comes to Christmas gifts for my kiddos, they usually fall into two categories: cutie clothes (natch) and toys or books – particularly those that were designed to aid in children’s development (cuz those make me feel like I’m being a real good mom. #woot).
I also use Christmas time as an opportunity to pull the trigger on essential baby gear and higher-ticket items that we need. I.e. strollers, baby furniture, larger kids’ toys, etc.
The collage above includes some of the items that I’ve either already purchased or plan on purchasing for my littles. You can click directly on each item in the collage to buy! I’ve also included a little extra info below about other baby essentials, most of which of are ON SALE!
- Converse Sneakers: These classic cuties are from Rack Room Shoes… which is a shop that you need to know about. They have a killer selection of shoes for the whole family, and the prices slay, which we’re never mad about.
- The Clothes: You should know that Gap and Old Navy (which is where most of the clothes in the collage above are from) both extended their Cyber Monday sales! Shop today and get 40% off your entire purchase! I went a little crazy yesterday on kids’ clothes, cuz the sales were way too good and my kids need new duds (Charlie is literally still wearing 0-3 month stuff sometimes. #oops #momfail). Here’s everything we bought! Don’t miss the last day of a killer sale!
- Toddler Tools Books (Sharing Time/Clean Up Time): You guys, I am obsessssed with these books. I love that they teach such relevant principles, and they do so effectively. And there’s so many of them (sharing, cleaning up, calming down, listening, manners, etc.). We own ‘Clean Up Time’, and I kid you not, it is one of Jack’s favorite books. He asks for it all the time. Now the cleaning up part in real life we are still working on (haha), but my point is:
- 4Moms Mama Roo: SALE ALERT! This bad boy is marked down to $191 right now (regularly $239.99). Such a good deal, as it rarely goes on sale! We are obsessssed with our Mama Roo. When people tell me they don’t have one of these, I honestly kind of wonder how they function. Jack literally took 80% of his naps during the first year of his life in the Mama Roo, and it’s also been a great place to put little Charlie when my arms need a break. Watch this video to get a better idea of why this thing is so epic.
- Uppa Baby Vista Stroller: SALE ALERT! You guys, the Uppa Baby stroller is still 20% off right now, which is huge! This thing rarely goes on sale. And I am telling you – it’s got to be the best stroller of all time, as I mentioned in this post. I have tried several different stroller brands now, and I genuinely, genuinely love our Uppa Baby Vista. We use it as our double stroller, but it converts from a single to a double stroller with ease. This makes it a really great choice if it’s your first stroller, since you won’t have to invest in a totally additional double-stroller when baby #2 comes along. I honestly couldn’t be happier with it. So much storage room in the bottom, such a smooth ride for my kids, easy transitioning and lots of seating options, etc. And it’s ON SALE! I have no idea how long that will last, so if you need a stroller, I’d highly, highly recommend this one!
- Uppa Baby Mesa Car Seat: Another SALE ALERT! Uppa Baby’s car seat is also on sale, and it’s just as amazing as the stroller! We have this car seat and have absolutely loved it. It’s lighter than the car seat we had for Jack, and clips into the stroller and into its base with no trouble at all. Definite winner! Don’t miss the SALE!
- 4Moms Breeze Play-yard: Yet another SALE ALERT! Marked down to $239.99 (from $299.99), you absolutely need this in your life, you guys. Are you starting to see what a rad company 4Moms is? I wrote about how much I love the Breeze playard HERE, but honestly that love has grown significantly over the past 2 years, especially in moments when I’ve been forced to use other play-yards. No pack-n-play folds up more easily than this one. I guarantee it. And that’s all you need to know. It folds up like a dream. SOLD.